The Vocaloid Store states that the main goal was trying to reach a realistic and stable singing voice. VY2's voice is also going to include a "faint breath" element, making it "more natural".VY2 was developed by Bplats under Yamaha's license; he's being sold at a price of 11,800 yen (96,37 €) and will be released April 25th, 2011.
His recommended range is A1-E3 with a recommended tempo of 70-140 BPM.
Here are the computer requirements.
- Processor: Pentium4 2GHz／Athlon XP 2000 （Pentium4 2.8GHz／Athlon 64 2800)
- OS：Windows 7／Vista／XP (7／Vista is recommended)
- Hard Disk Size: 600MB or above
- RAM/ Memory: 512MB or more (2GB recommended)
- Need internet for activation