segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2010

~ Princess Debut ~ NDS GAME


The basic premise of the game is really simple. You play as the protagonist (you name the girl), a female schoolgirl who had a conversation about the potential boys in her classes with her friend because she wanted a prince to come carry her off into the sunset away from her boring life. When the girl arrives home, something goes wrong with her closet, like Chronicles of Narnia style, and out burst a real princess of the Flower Kingdom from a parallel world who looks like the protagonist girl. The Princess can’t dance, and she proposes the “Prince and the Pauper” plan for our girl to take her spot for the next 30 days to prepare for the Ball of Saint-Lyon. The switch happens, and for the next 30 days (or three hours our time), you guide the new princess to dance with the stylus, meet potential princes who matches their parallel counterparts from the protagonist world, and collect magical accessories that changes our heroine’s dancing outfits.

This game is considered to be a rhythmic otome game. While the rhythm aspect of the game lacks the punch Elite Beat Agents has, I find myself intrigued by the otome part of the game. The sacchrine-induced cuteness, the couple of boys who intrigues me, and the fact that there are about fourteen possible endings just makes me want to spend more time with this game than I should even bother. Then again, I did have that dream as a little girl, where I’d meet the prince of my dream, become a beautiful princess, and live happily ever after. I guess this game just pulled my subconscious out into reality.

Mr. Rabbit is your dance instructor along with your potential dance partners: Luciano, Liam, Klaus, Cesar, and Vince. There’s one more guy who’s only obtainable after your first playthrough. My favourite from them is Vince, the blond and cute one.


And my ending waaas...

=3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário